Over the last four years, thousands of you joined our efforts to help flip the swing states. You answered the call to protect American values and preserve our democracy. You wrote letters, phone-banked, raised funds and recruited friends, impacting millions of potential voters across the country. We are grateful for the trust you have shown in us—your Swing Left Peninsula leadership team—for that confidence has sustained many of us personally. All of us at Swing Left Peninsula would like to sincerely thank you for fighting the good fight!
But our work isn’t done until every last vote is counted. Here’s what you can do today and the rest of the week:
- Today: Keep phone-banking until polls close in Alaska (where there’s a flippable Senate seat)!
- GOTV Phone-a-thon: Several shifts from 9:00am to 9:00pm PT
- Today and beyond:
- Track Swing Left race results: The only page you’ll need to refresh all week. We’ve cut through the noise to track the most critical 2020 Super State races.
- Ongoing Ballot “Cure” Calls after Election Day: Help voters fix rejected ballots before state deadlines:
- Sign up to Protect the Results in case Trump and the Republicans attempt to undermine the results of the 2020 Presidential election.
We’ll be in touch later this week with next steps for chasing ballots, winning crucial runoffs, and protecting the results (if required).
Until then, take a deep breath and pat yourself on the back for all of your work!
Thank you, again!
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.