In case you missed it Future Now has its first eight states of redistricting previews up on Down The Line. Click through for more details on how:
- Alabama maps likely hinge on how courts interpret the Voting Rights Act,
- Alaska could get fair maps again
- Arizona residents need to be vigilant about Republicans taking over the commission,
- Arkansas Democrats’ path to having a say over the state budget in the legislature,
- California is poised for fair districts again owing to a citizens commission,
- Colorado state law that could lead to a lot of competitive seats in 2022,
- Connecticut shouldn’t see too many changes, and
- Delaware Democrats want to maintain 60% majorities in the legislature.
As always, thanks for reading and being part of the Give Smart community! And if you have any questions about the process, feel free to email email@example.com or hit me up on Twitter at @BobbyBigWheel.
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.