There are plenty of ways you can help on Election Day in PA! Other than working inside the polls as a paid worker, there are no residency requirements for any of the positions listed below.
If you have already signed up with the PA Dems/Biden Voter Protection Team, we have been told that assignments should start to go out in the next week or so. In the meantime, be sure to take one of the PA Dems Voter Protection Team Trainings to be ready for Election Day! Signup for a training session here.
TPAB is currently recruiting poll greeters to work at polling sites to help us support some of our state legislative candidates who need volunteers in their districts. We need to win from the bottom to the top of the ticket! Poll greeters are volunteers who provide information and remind voters to vote blue up and down the ballot. They also keep their eyes out for GOP shenanigans. For more information about the poll greeter role, please read this and this. There is no residency requirement for these positions. If you’re up to it, you can also help with GOTV so you can get the lay of the land before the big day! If you would prefer to volunteer in an area other than those listed, please feel free to email me and I will connect you.
- To help in Montgomery County on Election Day:
- To help at the polls in Bucks County for these candidates, sign up here.
- To help at the polls in Monroe County for Claudette Williams (HD 176) sign up here.
- To help with GOTV sign up here
Here are some more ways you can help in PA on Election Day! There is no residency requirement for most of these opportunities. You must be a resident of the county you are working in to work inside the polls, but all other opportunities are open to everyone! If you sign up for voter protection team, you will receive your assignment in the next week or so.
- Work the Polls! Sign up to be a paid worker inside the polls in your county of residence here. (Please be patient!)
- Join the Voter Protection Team by signing-up here to find out more ways you can help protect the vote and make sure every ballot is counted (virtual/in-person)
- Help protect in-person voting on Election Day and volunteer as an Election Day Poll Observer. Sign up for a Poll Observer training session here.
- Help with the counting and opening of mail in ballots and volunteer as a Canvass Observer.
- Help recruit Election Day volunteers
Attorneys Needed! We all know that stakes in this election could not be higher. The Trump campaign has filed lawsuit after lawsuit, attempting to make it harder for Americans to cast their votes this November. The GOP has also been recruiting an army of lawyers to try and disrupt the outcome of the election. We must fight back to ensure the right to a free, fair vote! Sign up as a Poll Observer or Canvass Observer or help the Vote Pro Team recruit more volunteers attorneys here. Job descriptions and sign ups are included in the links.
Rides to the Polls
Thanks for reaching out! Sign up here for updates from TPAB!
Sign up to Volunteer to give Rides to the Polls with Drive Your Ballot.
Help give rides for both early Vote and Election Day in Philly here.
If you don’t want to travel, we can always use more phone bankers! We will be making calls until the polls close!
This weekend, Turn PA Blue volunteers made 200,000 calls into Bucks County, PA urging Democrats to get out and VOTE!
In just two weeks, we have the chance to deliver Pennsylvania for Joe Biden and flip the PA General Assembly. We aren’t waking up on November 4th wishing we’d have done more.
PHONE BANK FOR STATE LEGISLATIVE CANDIDATES
- Here’s when we’re calling:
- This week’s line up:
- Monday, October 19: Bridget Malloy Kosierowski (PA-HD 114/Lackawanna County) Sign Up Here!
- Tuesday, October 20: Jill Dennin (PA-HD 1147/Montgomery County) Sign Up Here!
- Wednesday, October 21: Paul Friel (PA-HD 26/Chester County) Sign Up Here!
- Thursday, October 22: Michele Knoll (PA-HD 44/Allegheny County) Sign Up Here!
- Saturday, October 24: Janet Diaz (PA-SD 13/Lancaster County) Sign Up Here!
- Sunday, October 25: Julie Slomski (PA-SD 49/Erie County) Sign Up Here!
WOMEN’S MARCH TO THE PHONES
Join us to call hundreds of thousands of women across PA—from the cities to the suburbs to the farms at the heart of our Commonwealth. At each event, we’ll meet on Zoom for training on the dialing system and review the script and voting information in PA.
Sign up here!
GET OUT THE VOTE CALLS!
Monday, 10/26-Tuesday, 11/3: The moment has arrived! We’re getting out the vote for all of our amazing down ballot candidates! Join us for ballot chase, in-person turnout calls, and locking in last minute undecided voters. This is the last chance we have to get out the vote, and we need YOU to help make it happen. We’ll be providing voters crucial voting information, including where they can drop their ballots or vote in person on Election Day. Sign up Here!
PHONE BANK TRAINING
If you are a new phone banker, want a refresher, or just have some questions, join us for one of our training sessions. We’ll cover:
- why we phone bank
- the mechanics of using the autodialing system ThruTalk
- tips for having meaningful conversations
We’ll end with a few demos and Q&A to be sure you feel confident and ready! Training on Mondays from 7-8 PM or Fridays from 1-2 PM: SIGN UP HERE!
Many campaigns are doing literature drops and some canvassing in a safe and socially distant way. If you’re interested in getting outside, masking up, and hitting the pavement to connect with voters, let us know, and we will connect you with a campaign.
Turn PA Blue
PO Box 934
Narberth, PA 19072
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.