Image: Public Domain via Wikimedia Commons
So many Republicans wrote us off at the beginning of the year.
But look where we are now:
- Cook Political Reports upgraded Nicole Galloway and Jill Schupp’s chances of winning.
- We’re preparing to register thousands of new Democratic voters all across the state.
- Our statewide Coordinated Campaign is staffed up and in full swing.
- We’re raising an army of volunteers to notarize every absentee ballot that requires it.
- Once-cocky Republican incumbents are feeling the heat facing serious Democratic challengers.
- Gov. Parson is one of the least liked Governors in the country.
No one can dismiss Democrats in 2020 anymore.
Here we are — heads down, doing the work, with the gains to show for it.
-Missouri Democratic Party
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.