Image: Public Domain via Wikimedia Commons
So many Republicans wrote us off at the beginning of the year.
But look where we are now:
- Cook Political Reports upgraded Nicole Galloway and Jill Schupp’s chances of winning.
- We’re preparing to register thousands of new Democratic voters all across the state.
- Our statewide Coordinated Campaign is staffed up and in full swing.
- We’re raising an army of volunteers to notarize every absentee ballot that requires it.
- Once-cocky Republican incumbents are feeling the heat facing serious Democratic challengers.
- Gov. Parson is one of the least liked Governors in the country.
No one can dismiss Democrats in 2020 anymore.
Here we are — heads down, doing the work, with the gains to show for it.
Tomorrow at midnight is our second to last FEC deadline before Election Day. If you can step up in support, now is the time. Pitch in $10 and let’s bring this victory home.
-Missouri Democratic Party
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.