Early Voting Starts Saturday
- Early Voting is Oct. 24th through Nov. 1st. It’s a safe and easy way to vote in person. Click here to find where to vote.
- Check your voter registration by clicking here.
- Vote by mail by clicking here to apply for an absentee ballot.
- October 27th is the last day to request an absentee ballot unless you go to the BOE (Board of Elections) directly. You can apply in person up until Nov. 2nd.
- Mail your ballot early or drop off your ballot at the BOE, at any one of 17 early voting sites, or on Election Day at polling places across Westchester.
- Election Day is November 3rd.
Whether it’s voting early, by mail or on election day, tell everyone you know to make a plan to VOTE this year!
Participate in the VOTER Challenge
- Take a photo (or video) of yourself celebrating that you voted – This could be after you vote early in-person, when you are putting an absentee ballot in a drop off box, or putting a ballot in the mail.
- In the text of your post (or video), tell us why you voted and tag others.
- Post your photo (or video) to all of your social media accounts – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok accounts.
- Tag all three of the people that you challenged to vote
- Include #VoterChallengeNY #WestchesterVotesEarly
We Need Your Help Calling Swing State Voters
Weekend calls are crucial as we head into the final weeks of the campaign. Sign up here for a shift that works for your schedule – IW is still sponsoring the Saturday 4PM shift.
Senate Majority Leader Andrea Stewart-Cousins is sponsoring a phone bank on Monday, 10/19@6PM. Click here to RSVP.
Texting is another great way to reach voters. Sign up here: www.newyorkforbidenharris2020.com.
Road Trip To Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania is emerging as a tipping point battleground state for Biden and Trump! We are hitting the road to Philly for limited canvassing and lit drops – all socially distanced – to help Biden/Harris win Pennsylvania.
Click here to sign up for a shift between today and November 3rd.
Be a Poll Watcher
Find out how you can mobilize to protect voters in New York, as well as help volunteers in swing states to monitor polls in their communities! Join NYDLC for the training that enables you to poll watch with us this year! Trainings run about two hours. Click here to sign up.
Click here to RSVP for the Monday night event.
Winning Swing States
Arizona, Florida, Michigan, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and Wisconsin – are crucial to a Biden victory and the twin goal of flipping the US Senate.
Get Your Ticket
Click here to RSVP
Together, we stand Indivisible against the Trump administration.
PO Box 214
Larchmont, NY 10538
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.