Wednesdays from 5:00-8:00 PM Eastern: Join us for women-to-women phone banks calling hundreds of thousands of women across PA.
At each event, we’ll meet on Zoom for training on the dialing system and review the script and voting information in PA. Following the training, we’ll be joined by special guests to kick off our dials with some inspiration, and then we’ll make calls together with support available!
You won’t want to miss State Senator Katie Muth this week! SIGN UP HERE!
Our postcard kits include messaging, addresses, and detailed instructions. You supply the handwritten touch and stamps.
As of now, there are only 124 kits left before we are DONE for the year. Thank you to our over 4,500 volunteers from 46 states.
Order your postcard kit HERE!Please note: Delivery may take two weeks.
Here’s when we’re calling:
- Monday-Thursday with shifts from 5-7 PM and 7-9 PM for PA House candidates: Flip the House Phone Bank Sign Up
- Saturday/Sunday from 12-2, 2-4, and 4-6 PM for PA Senate candidates: Flip the Senate Phone Bank Sign Up
Here’s how you can get support:
- Zoom “party” support is available weekdays from 5-7 PM (join at 4:30 for a ThruTalk training/meet the candidate session).
- Slack support will be available during all the above times.
- NEW TO PHONE BANKING? No problem! ThruTalk training every Monday from 7-8 PM here.
This week’s line-up:
- Monday, September 28: Howie Hayes (PA-HD 18/Bucks County) – sign up
- Tuesday, September 29: Dana Hamp Gulick (PA-HD97/Lancaster County) – sign up
- Wednesday, September 30: Lindsay Drew (PA-HD 106/Dauphin County) – sign up
- Thursday, October 1: Jill Dennin (PA-HD 147/Montgomery County) – sign up
- Saturday, October 3: George Scott (PA-SD 15/Dauphin and Perry Counties) – sign up
- Sunday, October 4: John Kane (PA-SD 9/Delaware and Chester Counties) – sign up
**PLEASE NOTE: If you prefer to use Open Virtual Phone Bank (dial by hand), there are still plenty of opportunities! You can check out the full event list HERE or reach out to Ali Feldman at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
HELP WITH VOTER PROTECTION
- PA Dems Vote Pro Toolkit: Everything you need to know in one place!
- Join the Voter Protection Team by signing-up here (virtual and in-person opportunities)
- Vote-Early Monitors Needed Across PA: For the first time, PA’s voters will have the option to vote early in person! Voters will be able to vote at their county elections office by requesting, completing, and submitting a mail-in ballot all at the same time. As a Vote-Early Monitor, you’ll be the eyes and ears on the ground: observing how the process runs, educating voters, and reporting to the Voter Protection Team in real time. Next Training is scheduled for Sunday, October 4th. Sign up, get trained and find more info here.
Some campaigns have started to do some limited canvassing and literature drops in a safe and socially distant way. We understand that due to COVID, this isn’t for everyone, but if you’re interested in getting outside, masking up and hitting the pavement to connect with voters,
TPAB is already planning for Election Day. Do you want to volunteer but are just not sure what you want to do?
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.