Hope to see everyone there – and here are ways to share in our community:
Facebook event page (share, share, share! Use the share–invite friends feature)
Reject the CoverUp Rally
- When: 5:30 pm on Wednesday, February 5th
- Where: Corner of Victoria and Telephone in front of the Ventura Country Government Center. 800 S. Victoria Ave, Ventura
- Bring: A flashlight to light the night! Bring American flags, signs, friends and your unbridled enthusiasm! Bring cookies or snacks if you can. We will have a voter registration table, music, and a special surprise! You may print signs from here.
- RSVP: On the Facebook event page (share, share, share! Use the share–invite friends feature)
- More info and stay up to date: Visit RejectTheCoverUp.org or the Facebook event page
This Wednesday, hundreds of thousands of Americans will mobilize with a simple demand: Reject The Coverup.
Together, we’ll demand:
Accountability — Trump and the Senators and members of Congress who voted to cover up his crimes will be held accountable by their constituents.
Democracy — Now more than ever, we need to ensure a free and fair election in 2020, which means real election security reform and and end to voter suppression.
Reform — Like after Watergate, we demand structural reforms to end the corruption and abuses of power that allowed Donald Trump’s criminal behavior in the first place.
It’s up to us to mobilize like never before — and ensure that this dark moment in our nation’s history is followed by an unprecedented level of civic action.
By choosing to attend this event, you are committing to participate nonviolently and in accordance with the law, to work to de-escalate confrontations with others, and to obey the orders of authorized event marshals and of law enforcement. You also acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any injury or damage to your person or property resulting from or occurring during this event and that you release all event sponsors and organizers (and their officers, directors, employees, and agents) from any liability for that injury or damage. We disavow all who advocate violence as a solution to our Nation’s present crisis.
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.