LISTEN, SUBSCRIBE, AND RATE
Every week, Indivisible Chicago Podcast host Tom Moss talks to politicians, newsmakers, academics and activists about resisting the Trump agenda. The ICP is also a great way to keep up with what’s happening in Indivisible Chicago.
- Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts or listen online at IndivisibleChicago.com/podcast.
- Take a minute to rate us on iTunes. It helps us get the word out about the ICP. apple.co/2oR4UlH
- ICP is part of the DemCast Podcast Network.
INDIVISIBLE CHICAGO PODCAST SHOW NOTES AND ACTIONS FOR MONDAY, NOVEMBER 25, 2019
- Jessica Droeger joins to talk about how to stay grounded when so much chaos continues to swirl around us. Tom suggest a radical idea—“radical kindness.” Jessica refers to openprogress.com. The Tom Junod Esquire article Tom mentions is available at bit.ly/ICP_Junod.
- Ken Thomas is a young lawyer who is running for State Senate in the 13th District — the seat once held by Kwame Raoul and Barack Obama. This week, he joins the ICP to talk about not just taking on an incumbent, but also eviction court, affordable housing, and the criminal justice system. While the Indivisible Chicago Alliance is not endorsing in this race, more information about Ken’s campaign can be found at kenthomas.org.
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.