October 18, 2019
Our RISE Activist/Leader Bootcamp is open for registration for our seventh cohort. Class starts on 11/11, all virtual. Details here: gaialeadershipproject.com/rise
This week’s top five stories:
- Trump’s enabling of genocide in Syria, and the fabricated no-deal deal with Erdogan
- Mulvaney’s press conference yesterday where he admitted to crimes inside the White House
- Trump grants next year’s G7 to his own hotel, and why this is a rock bottom for ethics and emoluments and corruption inside the administration
- The latest developments on Ukraine, including testimony, Giuliani being under investigation, Rick Perry and more
- Trump’s declining mental state, including the disastrous 1000th day of his presidency, the two press events, his screaming unraveling at Pelosi, the letter he sent to Erdogan, and why all of this means you should take your engagement in our democracy to the next level, right now.
See you all next week.
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.