TOMORROW: Ohio Democrats to Kickoff Issue One Voter Contact Events Across the State
Columbus, OH — Tomorrow, Saturday, October 7, Ohio Democrats will be kicking off canvasses across the state in which volunteers will knock on voters’ doors and encourage them to vote YES on Issue 1. By voting YES on Issue 1, Ohioans can prevent an extreme abortion ban that includes no exceptions for rape or incest and keep politicians out of the personal, private medical decisions of Ohio women.
This election, Ohio Democrats have already knocked on 90,500 doors and made 95,000 phone calls. For the August election, Ohio Democrats knocked on a total of 243,392 doors, made more than 1,000,000 phone calls to voters and recruited 2,300 volunteers.
Media interested in attending a local kickoff should please RSVP to ODP Communications Director Matt Keyes at email@example.com for locations and details.
- Upper Arlington Canvass Kickoff with Ohio House Minority Leader Allison Russo: Saturday, October 7 at 10 am
- Dublin Canvass Kickoff with Ohio Representatives Dr. Beth Liston and Dr. Anita Somani: Saturday, October 7 at 10 am
- Cincinnati Canvass Kickoff with Ohio Representative Cecil Thomas: Saturday, October 7 at 10 am
- Cleveland Canvass Kickoff with Ohio Representatives Juanita Brent and Darnell Brewer: Saturday, October 7 at 11 am
- Toledo Canvass Kickoff with Ohio Representative Michelle Grim: Saturday, October 7 at 10 am
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.