President Biden is Coming to Westchester this Sunday
President Biden is joining Governor Hochul in Westchester this Sunday to help Democrats get out the vote as we head into the midterms! Biden coming to Yonkers speaks volumes about the importance Westchester will play as a bellwether county and a blue firewall for the rest of the state. Governor Hochul needs a robust turnout in the city coupled with a strong showing in Westchester in order to win, especially with Long Island – Zeldin’s home turf – looking increasingly favorable to Republicans. We need to show everyone that Westchester can help win it!
The GOTV rally will be in Yonkers on Sunday afternoon – doors open at 2:30. Click here to RSVP and for location details. You MUST RSVP to attend.
Last Weekend of Early Voting
Early Voting locations are:
- Eastchester Public Library, 11 Oakridge Place, Eastchester
- Hastings-On-Hudson Public Library, 7 Maple Avenue, Hastings-On-Hudson
- Greenburgh Town Hall, 177 Hillside Avenue, White Plains
- St. Gregory The Great Church, 215 Halstead Avenue, Harrison
- Mamaroneck Town Center, 740 W. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck
- Mt. Kisco Public Library, 100 E. Main Street, Mt. Kisco
- Mt. Pleasant Community Center, 125 Lozza Drive, Valhalla
- Joseph G. Caputo Community Center, 95 Broadway, Ossining
- Pound Ridge Town House, 179 Westchester Avenue, Pound Ridge
- Rye Brook Firehouse, 940 King Street, Rye Brook
- Somers Town House, 335 Route 202, Somers
- Jefferson Village Annex, 3480 Hill Boulevard, Yorktown Heights
- Yorktown Cultural Center, 1974 Commerce Street, Yorktown Heights
- Doles Center, 250 S. 6th Avenue, Mt. Vernon
- Mt. Vernon City Hall, 1 Roosevelt Square, Mt. Vernon
- New Rochelle City Hall Annex, 90 Beaufort Place, New Rochelle
- New Rochelle United Methodist Church, 1200 North Avenue, New Rochelle
- Peekskill Lincoln Depot Visitor Center, 10 S. Water Street, Peekskill
- Peekskill Neighborhood Center, 4 Nelson Avenue, Peekskill
- Westchester County Board of Elections, 25 Quarropas Street, White Plains
- Grinton I. Will Library, 1500 Central Park Avenue, Yonkers
- Nodine Hill Community Center, 140 Fillmore Street, Yonkers
- Yonkers Riverfront Library, One Larkin Center, Yonkers
Early Voting Hours are:
- Saturday, Nov. 5, 2022 from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 6, 2022 from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m.
Ways to GOTV this Weekend
Governor Hochul is organizing via the NY State Democratic Party. NY Dem-sponsored events support Governor Hochul’s campaign and down-ballot races – all are important.
- Find canvassing information for locations throughout Westchester via our website.
- Click here to sign up to text bank with NY Dems for Gov. Hochul.
GOTV for Maloney
Activists are putting in overtime to help GOTV for Rep. Maloney and keep NY-17 in Democratic hands – this race is a toss-up. These canvasses also help GOTV for Gov. Hochul.
- CANVASS ON YOUR OWN TIME: Sign up here.
- SLEEPY HOLLOW with RiverTowns VOTE: Sat, Nov 5th @10am: Sign up at https://mobilize.us/s/N4YqDv
- NORTH SALEM: Sat, Nov 5th @ 2:00pm- Canvass w. Teams Maloney, Harckham, and Burdick, Saturday from the North Salem Lions Club, 1 Titicus Road North, Sign up at: mobilize.us/s/mqmUO9
- Click here to donate to the candidates running in the most vulnerable districts. This bundle divides your donation between the six candidates running in the most competitive NY House districts.
GOTV for Pat Ryan (NY-18)
Road trip with SwingLeft! Hop on a bus to canvass for Pat Ryan in CD18 from the Yonkers Cross-County Mall.
- Saturday, November 5 to Newburgh
- Sunday, November 6 to Middletown
Swipe Blue & Text Friends to Vote
The SwipeBlue app is like Tinder for voting. The app makes texting our contacts a reminder to vote super easy. Studies show texts from friends are 29 times more effective than texts from strangers because friends trust you.
Democratic Candidates for New York State Supreme Court
Seven Democratic New York State Supreme Court Candidates are on the ballot this November.
- Watch and share this video here from County Executive Latimer about the Democratic candidates running for the NY State Supreme Court and vote Row A, All the Way.
The Environmental Bond Act
Flip your ballot over to find Prop 1, also known as the Clean Water, Clean Air, Green Jobs Bond Act and vote yes!
- Click here for more information about Prop 1 – the Clean Water, Clean Air, Green Jobs Bond Act.
- Click here to watch a PSA from County Executive George Latimer about the Bond Act.
Join the Voter Protection Team
Help protect the vote. Volunteers are needed to staff hotlines and work as independent poll observers to make sure our rights are protected.
- Sign up to volunteer here.
Early Voting & Protecting the Right to Vote
Early voting in New York is only three years old and still somewhat of a novelty, but the numbers tell a story about enthusiasm and turnout. With so many competitive high-profile races in New York come concerns about protecting the right to vote. In our latest podcast, Jarret Berg, Co-Founder and Voting Rights Counsel at Vote Early New York, discusses all things voting.Click here to listen to the podcast.Check out Vote Early NY here.Voting absentee? Click here for information about sending in your absentee ballot.
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.