Early Voting Starts Next Saturday
- Vote Early (Sat. 10/23 – Sun. 10/31): Make a plan to VOTE! Voters may visit ANY of the Countywide Early Voting centers during the dates and times listed.
- Vote By Mail (By 10/18): Request a ballot online, by email, mail or fax. The Board must RECEIVE your ballot request by this date. If applying due to COVID-19, select “Temporary illness or physical disability” as the reason (this includes the risk of spreading or contracting illness).
- Vote on Election Day (Tues. 11/2, 6 am – 9 pm): Voters are assigned to one poll site only. Find your site here.
County Executive George Latimer, county legislators, and the county clerk are all running for reelection – many face Trump Republicans in November. There is also a race for NY Supreme Court and local elections.
- Sign up to volunteer for George Latimer.
- Community/labor phone banks for County Legislator Ruth Walter are every Thursday @ 5:30PM. Email Jack Connor@ email@example.com for more information about volunteering.
- Click here to sign up for Wednesday night phone banks @ 7:00 PM for County Legislator Damon Maher.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Join Us This Saturday
Click here for the Eastchester super canvass on Oct. 16th
Postcard With Us
- Email us at IWpostcarding@gmail.com to get started and help get out the vote!
Flip Your Ballot & Vote YES
The 2021 Statewide Ballot Proposals are the culmination of years of work. The Legislature has voted to approve these changes to the state constitution for the past two years and now it’s our turn. A simple majority of people must VOTE YES in order for them to pass.
- Read more about the proposals here.
- Click Here to Access the Amazon Wishlist
Help Ida Storm Victims
Local organizations helping the most vulnerable storm victims need donations!
- The Community Resource Center’s Emergency Assistance Fund for Flood Relief will help low-income families who need financial support as they recover and rebuild following this natural disaster. CRC’s center has also sustained significant flood damage.
- The Fuller Center for Housing of Greater New York City is on the ground in several towns gutting and rebuilding storm damaged homes for those in need.
Sen. Schumer is putting the Freedom to Vote Act up for a procedural vote next week, but it’s unlikely to pass because of the filibuster. Each Friday, Indivisibles push messages on social media about why we need to kill the filibuster once and for all. Click here for the toolkit.
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.