Listen to weekly Digital Politics podcasts to stay abreast of innovations in political technology.
Karen Jagoda has hosted the weekly Digital Politics Podcast since 2007. The podcast features interviews political consultants, media strategists, journalists, advocates, candidates, elected officials, campaign managers, and solution providers.
The podcasts cover the impact of new technologies on campaigns, online fundraising, digital means of persuasion, ground game strategies, cross-media advertising, social media trends and getting out the vote.
Send ideas for podcast topics, guests, or sponsor of the Digital Politics Podcast.
Digital Politics Podcast showcase (created with Wakelet)
Recent Digital Politics podcasts
Predicting Campaign Success in 2021 Primaries with Richard Elliott PrimaryCast
Richard DeShay Elliott, Elections Analyst, PrimaryCast by Grassroots Analytics is bringing a refreshing view of what makes a successful campaign with a predictive model that is incorporating a wide range of characteristics and data points about specific candidates.
Fundraising Field and Voter Behavior in 2020 with Frank Girolami Aristotle
Frank Girolami, Vice President of Political Data, Aristotle shares insights about fundraising strategies that proved successful in 2020 races and confirms that more campaigns took a path to nationalize their appeals for funds.
Online Assault on Democracy with Cyrus Krohn Author
Cyrus Krohn, internet thought-leader, political activist and author of the recently published Bombarded: How to Fight Back Against the Online Assault on Democracy is not surprised that the bombardment has continued long past election day given the fuel from Trump to continue the fight and further divide the country.
Spotlight on Voter Fraud with Ben Katz ISPolitical
Ben Katz, Chief Architect, ISPolitical likes recounts and the attention being paid to election fraud to insure that voter counts are accurate. While people can make small mistakes, machines can turn seemingly small problems into much larger issues.
The Future of Voting with Larry Moore National Council for Independent Living
Larry Moore, Co-Chair, National Council for Independent Living is passionate about making voting more accessible for more people particularly those who are disabled, deployed military and civilians living abroad.
Expand your online presence & outreach
DemLabs created this digital showcase of recent Digital Political Podcasts with Wakelet, a free app. The app offers activists, organizers and campaigns many benefits:
- Wakelet is free and does not require programming
- can be used to a mini-website or showcase for a campaign, event or cause.
- you can include documents, images, videos, sound files, URLs
- can be updated with new content when needed
- have a built in audio module which reads out the text in the collection
- shared on email or on social media with a link like https://wke.lt/w/s/qEcThM
- Wakelets can be added to a website with a single line of code like: < iframe class=”wakeletEmbed” width=”100%” height=”760px” src=”https://embed.wakelet.com/wakes/lVknPkaKZCJVSxTQVRZ8T/list” style=”border: none” allow=”autoplay”>
Stay abreast of innovations with the Digital Political Podcast. Send ideas for podcast topics, guests, or sponsor of the Digital Politics Podcast here.
- Listen to the experts. Subscribe to the Digital Politics Podcast.
- Impeachment Illustrated – McConnell Edition
- How well do you understand redistricting? Take this quiz.
- NO PROFILES IN COURAGE. This week’s top political cartoons.
- Reach more people. Caption and translate videos.
- Guard against hackers. Reduce your digital footprint.
DemLabs is a project of the Advocacy Fund
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.