Pandemic Aid Plan
Late Sunday, Congress finally announced it had struck a deal to provide $900 billion in pandemic aid, breaking a logjam that’s been in place since this summer. A vote on the plan is expected on Monday.
GA Turnout Surges
Early voting is underway and Georgia is seeing record turnout. Your calls and texts to voters are working. Let’s keep up the momentum!
Last Call for Postcards
We have a handful of postcards left that we need to get in the mail ASAP! Email IWpostcarding@gmail.com if you can help!Find out more about Reverend Raphael Warnock’s campaign for U.S. Senate.Find out more about Jon Ossoff’s campaign for U.S. Senate.
- Register here for Fair Fight’s mandatory training. Fair Fight works to end voter suppression.
- Sign up here for phone and text banking.
- Reclaim Our Vote encourages voters of color in GA to vote. Join fellow Westchester activists via Zoom.
- Register for Sundays.
- Register for Wednesdays.
- Click here call voters with the New GA Project.
- Click here to GOTV phone bank with the DeKalb County Democrats.
- Help register and turn out young voters with the Sunrise Movement. Perfect for kids home from college or politically active high school students.
- Make calls with fellow New Yorkers via NY for Biden which includes links to phone bank with Larchmont/Mamaroneck Indivisible on Tuesdays and Thursdays @ 4:30.
- Check out the IW website for other ways to take action.
- Send Texts with New Georgia Project Action Fund.
- Sign up for Voter Contact Training to help voters request absentee ballots, find their early voting locations, let them know about changes to their polling sites, and more.
Last Monday, Westchester lawmakers unanimously passed a $2.1 billion dollar budget for 2021. Click here to read a recap from LoHud
Fight Vaccine Disinformation
Educate yourself and help dispel myths about the COVID-19 vaccine. Click here for links to reputable sources of information that you can trust. Click here for more information about what disinformation is and why it’s effective.
Photo by Jamie Coupaud on Unsplash
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.