LAST CHANCE TO FLIP U.S. SENATE BLUE
Fresh Off the Press:
- November 27th to date – 900,000 Georgians requested for mail-in-ballot for the January 5th U.S. Senate runoff (1.7 million did for the November 3rd General Election.. it’s “all hands on deck”)
- December 5th – Trump plans to visit Georgia to support GOP U.S. Senate incumbents Perdue and Loeffler
We turned out in record numbers to pick Joe and Kamala who will care and govern for all Americans. Now it is time to turnout voters in Georgia to flip U.S. Senate blue. Georgia is the Ground Zero.
In Georgia, in order to win, a candidate must earn more than 50% of the votes. Because neither U.S. Senate races met this requirement during the November 3rd election, we now have two January 5th runoff elections. One between Jon Ossoff (D) and incumbent David Perdue (R), and one between Raphael Warnock (D) and incumbent Kelly Loefflor (R). By turning out votes for Ossoff and Warnock, we can have 50-50 in U.S. Senate.
HERE IS HOW YOU CAN HELP.
- DONATE: Donate at www.gasenate.com and your donation will be split between Ossoff campaign, Warnock campaign, and Stacey Abram’s Fair Fight. Republicans will likely spend half billion between two races.
- GOTV PHONEBANK with Georgia Democrats to turnout votes.
- VOTER PROTECTION PHONEBANK with Georgia Democrats to cure mail-in ballots. Let’s make sure all votes count. Sign Up at https://www.mobilize.us/dpgvoterprotection/event/362889/ to cure ballots. Sign Up at https://www.mobilize.us/dpgvoterprotection/event/364644/ to recruit canvassers to cure ballots.
- GOTV PHONEBANK and TEXT with Stacey Abram’s Fair Fight to turnout votes.
- GOTV WRITE: Download what you need at https://votefwd.org/ to write personal letters. The letters need to be mailed by Dec 7th.
- GOTV WRITE: Get what you need at https://postcardstoswingstates.com/ to write postcards. The postcards need to be mailed before Christmas.
Let’s make this happen. Let’s save our lives. Let’s save our country. Let’s save democracy.
Your donation will help purchase postcards and postage.
No letter will be left behind! Thank you.
Visit our WEBSITE for info on upcoming events!
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.