How to Get Out the Vote in Georgia
Control of the U.S. Senate comes down to two runoff elections in Georgia on January 5th. Flipping the Senate is the best way to help President-elect Biden advance his agenda and start to reverse the damage created by the Trump administration.
- Find out more about Reverend Raphael Warnock’s campaign for U.S. Senate.
- Find out more about Jon Ossoff’s campaign for U.S. Senate.
The best way we can help win these seats is by assisting organizations on the ground in Georgia via phone banking, text banking, postcarding and fundraising.
- Register here for Fair Fight’s mandatory training. Fair Fight works to end voter suppression.
- Sign up here for phone and text banking.
- Reclaim Our Vote encourages voters of color in GA to vote. Join fellow Westchester activists via Zoom to phone bank together or call on your own time.
- Register for Sundays.
- Register for Wednesdays.
- Call Anytime – Pick a County here.
- Sign up here for phone bank training on Tues., 11/24 @ 7PM with the NAACP of Atlanta aimed at increasing voter turnout across Georgia.
- Click here call voters with the New GA Project.
- Sign up to phone bank with Mijente and call Latino voters in GA.
- Join Seed the Vote along with the New GA Project and Center for Popular Democracy to encourage eligible voters to register.
- Read this guide
- Then Start Calling Here
- Make calls with fellow New Yorkers via NY for Biden.
- Check out the IW website for other ways to take action.
- Send Texts with New Georgia Project Action Fund.
- Sign up for Voter Contact Training to help voters request absentee ballots, find their early voting locations, let them know about changes to their polling sites, and more.
Fair Fight is a national voting rights organization founded by Stacey Abrams that is based in Georgia and was formed in the wake of the 2018 election that was plagued by voter suppression. Fair Fight is one of the groups credited with helping turn Georgia blue during the recent presidential election.
- Click here to support our Westchester wide fundraiser for Fair Fight. Please donate today!
- Our fundraising drive will culminate in a Zoom event on December 2nd.
We are writing postcards to Georgia Democrats via the Georgia Postcard Project.
Please email IWpostcarding@gmail.com for more information.
Thank you to those who have already signed up to postcard via Reclaim Our Vote. We are sending out 25,000 postcards to Georgia voters!
Click here to RSVP!
Click Here To Register.
With cases of COVID on the rise throughout Westchester and the state, Governor Cuomo issued new guidelines, which include limiting social gatherings to 10 people and closing some establishments early.
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.