WEBINAR: AUGUST 27
People are understandably worried over Trump’s calculated and systematic attack on USPS and admitted attempts to interfere with the election!
Don’t panic! Get the facts! Signing up for a mail in ballot is still the safest and easiest way to cast your vote in November!
Join us for an update on voting in PA with election attorney Adam Bonin and Voter Protection Director for Biden for PA, Kay Yu.
We will cover options for voting in the 2020 election, updates on pending lawsuits and legislation, as well as ways that you can help ensure every Pennsylvanian can cast their ballot safely and on time in November. We will also have time to answer questions.
WHAT: Keep Calm and Make a Plan to Vote Webinar
WHO: Election attorney Adam Bonin
and Kay Yu, Voter Protection Director for Biden’s PA Coordinated Campaign.
WHEN: August 27, 6:30PM ET
WHERE: Virtually on Zoom
Can’t make it? Here are some other ways you can make sure every vote is counted in November:
- Tell friends, family members and neighbors about this event so they see that voting in PA is easier than ever! Share on Facebook, Twitter, and by forwarding this email.
- Sign the petition demanding an end to voter suppression by passing the John Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act.
- Sign up to be an inside poll worker in your county of residence (ages 17 or older).
- Join the PA Dems Voter Protection Team
- Stop the spread of misinformation and refer voter questions to the PA Dems Voter Assistance Hotline: 1-833-PAVOTES (833-728-6837)
See you there!
— Turn PA Blue
Turn PA Blue
PO Box 934
Narberth, PA 19072
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.