We’ve got less than 100 days to go, and the most effective way you can boost Democratic turnout is to phone bank from home.
We’re also building a community! Join us Friday evening for Refresh & Restore, where volunteers are socializing and sharing phone bank experiences.
Big news! We’re so excited to partner with Vote Save America, PA Stands Up, and the PA Senate Democratic Campaign Committee on Flip-the-Senate-Summer Phone Banks!
Help us reach 500,000 voters as we call to flip the 4 seats we need to win the chamber, and protect Democrats in close districts.
At our virtual phone bank parties, you can meet red-to-blue PA General Assembly candidates on Zoom, then we’ll call voters together on an open Virtual Phone Bank (dial by hand).
New volunteers are welcome from PA and across the nation. We provide training and all of the info you’ll need to help our candidates win!
- Mondays, 7-8 PM ET: Phone Bank Office Hours with Turn PA Blue. Come to get trained and to ask your phone banking questions. Sign up for a session HERE.
- Tuesday, August 4, 6-8 PM ET: TPAB Phone Banking Party for Marlene Katz (PA-HD 29 in Bucks County). Sign up HERE!
- Wednesday, August 5, 4-6 PM ET: Social Justice Indivisible Phone Bank for Nancy Guenst (PA-HD 152 in Montgomery County and part of Philadelphia). Sign up HERE!
- Wednesday, August 5, 6-8 PM ET: Swing Left Phone Bank for John Kane (PA-SD 9 in Delaware and Chester Counties). Sign up HERE!
- Thursday, August 6, 6-8 PM ET: TPAB Phone Banking Party for Paul Friel (PA-HD 26 in Chester County and Montgomery County). Sign up HERE!
- Friday, August 7, 7-8 PM: Refresh and Restore with TPAB. Join us for a casual conversation about your phone banking experiences. Sign up HERE!
Monday, August 3, 7 PM: Lovett Save the 178th: Virtual Event to Flip the 178.
Join Pod Save America host Jon Lovett; special guest State Rep Malcolm Kenyatta; and candidate Ann Marie Mitchell, for this exciting evening! Donate HERE!
Thursday, August 13, 8 PM: Author-Activist Amy Siskind: How We Rescue America in 2020!
Join progressive friends throughout Pennsylvania for a free, energizing evening with Amy Siskind, author of The List: A Week-by-Week Reckoning of Trump’s First Year. Amy is a political rock star known for her potent observations on this administration’s path of destruction. She will discuss authoritarianism and voter suppression and motivate us for pandemic-capable organizing for a cheat-proof victory in November. Sign up HERE!
It’s time to start building a team of thousands of Election Day Volunteers. We are going to need people to work both inside and outside the polls, as well as attorneys to join the PA Voter Protection Team.
Sign up here to help on Election Day.
If you are available to work inside the polls in your county of residence, you can also contact your County Board of Elections Office, and they can inform you of the upcoming trainings.
Send postcards to voters in our target districts to help them vote from home! Our postcard kits include 50 pre-addressed postcards, messaging, and detailed instructions. You supply the handwritten touch and stamps.
Order your postcard kit HERE!
Please note: Delivery may take up to 2-3 weeks
Turn PA Blue
PO Box 934
Narberth, PA 19072
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.