On today’s episode, Nicholas Baham II (Dr. Dreadlocks), Janice Domingo, and Nolan Higdon explore the Kent State Murders with Project Censored Director and the President of the Media Freedom Foundation, Mickey Huff.
Along The Line is a non-profit, education-based podcast that provides listeners with context and analysis about various critical and contemporary issues and topics. Hosted by Dr. Nolan Higdon, Dr. Dreadlocks (Nicholas Baham III), and Janice Domingo. ATL’s Creative Director is Dylan Lazaga. Mickey Huff is ATL’s producer. ATL’s engineer is Janice Domingo. Adam Armstrong is ATL’s webmaster.
Along the Line is brought to you by The Media Freedom Foundation. Listen to our previous content at https://www.projectcensored.org/atl/
Along the Line is a proud member of the Demcast Network. https://demcastusa.com/
Listen to Along the Line on these platforms:
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/3E5JGKCDVVePzxQxFY7jJg?si=jd65roYdQwWYA00TC9K6tg
- Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/along-the-line/id1447780425?mt=2
Follow us on Twitter:
- ATL Official Twitter – https://twitter.com/alongtheline2
- Dr. Nolan Higdon – https://twitter.com/Nolan_higdon
- Dr. Nicholas Baham III – https://twitter.com/doctordredlocks
- Janice Domingo – https://twitter.com/j_nice44
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alongthelineshow/
- RSS feed: https://www.projectcensored.org/feed/podcast/along-the-line
- Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out these books:
- The Anatomy of Fake News by Nolan Higdon – https://www.projectcensored.org/product/the-anatomy-of-fake-news-a-critical-news-literacy-education-pre-order-singed-copy/
- United States of Distraction by Nolan Higdon and Mickey Huff – https://www.citylights.com/book/?GCOI=87286100388060
Support Along the Line and Project Censored: https://www.projectcensored.org/support/
Please follow, subscribe, and most importantly, listen responsibly to Along the Line! https://www.youtube.com/AlongTheLine
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.