Nov 8, 2019
This week’s top 5:
- Public impeachment hearings start next week– what to expect
- Sondland changed his testimony this week and implicated the President in quid pro quo
- Schiff is declining to enforce subpoenas now and here’s why that’s a good sign
- The Second Circuit Court of Appeals rules that the Manhattan DA had a right to see Trump’s taxes; why this is so significant
- And the Tuesday night elections were a harbinger of what’s to come for a bunch of reasons I discuss; let’s use it to get motivated for 2020!
Have a great weekend everyone!
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.