- LCDP Leadership Lab
- Details: Join us for discussions and training sessions for volunteers, precinct leaders, activists, and candidates. Think book club – but for active Democrats who want to learn more about participating in the party.
- When: This coming Sunday from 6-7 pm
- RSVP Here
- Meeting on Indian Land Issues
- Details: Hear from David Hooper on information on infrastructure planning and growth characteristics within RFATS (i.e., particular emphasis being SC 160 and the US 521 Corridor from the state line down to Hwy 75).
- When: Weds, Oct 18 at 2 pm on Zoom
- RSVP Here
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you can’t make it but you’d like to view the recording.
- Lancaster County Democratic Women’s Council
- Details: There are so many issues where women’s voices must be heard. There is strength in numbers and we need you!
- When: Thursday, Oct. 19 at 6:30 pm on Zoom
- RSVP here
Community Outreach Opportunities:
- Indian Land Green – Roadside Cleanup
- Details: Support Indian Land Green as they clean up the community! Meet at the Masonic Lodge on 521 and they will provide all materials and directions.
- When: This Saturday, October 14th from 8:30 am to 10 am
- Lancaster County NAACP
- Details: Support advocacy efforts in housing, voting, and more!
- When: Monday, Oct. 16 at 6:30 pm
- Where: First Washington Baptist Church, 1300 E Meeting St. Lancaster
- Catawba Central Labor Unions
- Details: Support workers’ rights with the labor unions in our area, and stay updated on important legislation.
- When: Monday, Oct. 16 at 7 pm
- Where: Boilermakers Local 687, 712 Patriot Pkwy, Rock Hill, SC 29730
- Lancaster County School Board Meeting
- Details: Stay updated on current events and issues in our local public schools.
- When: Tuesday, Oct. 17 at 7 pm
- Where: Board Room, 300 South Catawba Street
Join the Conversation!
Stay engaged and informed by joining our LCDP Facebook Group It’s an invaluable resource for immediate updates, discussions, and more.
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.