The MAGA Circus follows their cult leader’s orders and shuts down the government. What will it cost you?
“Trump Tells Republicans to Shut Down the Government So He Can Get Away With His Many Alleged Crimes” – Vanity Fair
How many people will have to suffer so that one person does not have to pay for his crimes? Use this map to see what the MAGA SHUTDOWN will cost you. How many of the circus creatures can you recognize? Click on any face or items for details.
Keep cult leader out of jail
Trump took to Truth Social on Wednesday night to advise GOP lawmakers to go ahead and screw the country. “Republicans in Congress can and must defund all aspects of the… Government … to defund these political prosecutions against me …”
A complete government shutdown, which would cause hundreds of thousands of federal workers to be furloughed. (During the 2018-2019 shutdown, government employees, unable to pay for basic necessities, were forced to turn to food banks.) The White House has warned:
- “All active-duty military personnel and many law enforcement officers would remain at work, but receive no pay until appropriated funds are available.”
- Some 10,000 children “would immediately lose access to Head Start.”
- The FDA “could be forced to delay food safety inspections for a wide variety of products all across the country.”
- Critical research on cancer, Alzheimer’s, and other diseases would stall “because the National Institutes of Health would be forced to delay new clinical trials. New patients, many of whom are desperately waiting for a chance at new treatment through a clinical trial, will be turned away.” – Vanity Fair
The Wrecking Ball Caucus
Right-wing Republicans who represent a minority in their party and in Congress have succeeded in sowing mass dysfunction, spoiling for a shutdown, an impeachment and a House coup… Washington is in the grip of an ultraconservative minority… They have styled themselves as a wrecking crew aimed at the nation’s institutions on a variety of fronts. – NY Times
- They are eager to impeach the president and even oust their own speaker if he doesn’t accede to their every demand.
- They have refused to allow their own party to debate a Pentagon spending bill or approve routine military promotions — a striking posture given that unflinching support for the armed forces has long been a bedrock of Republican orthodoxy.
- Defying the G.O.P.’s longstanding reputation as the party of law and order, they have pledged to handcuff the F.B.I.
- Throttled the Justice Department
- Refused to meet with a wartime ally, President Zelensky and want to eliminate assistance to Ukraine a democratic nation under siege from an autocratic aggressor
TakeAway: Hold MAGA Republicans accountable for shutting down the government and hurting millions of America just to keep their cult leader out of jail.
This relationship map can be freely shared with this link https://embed.kumu.io/3218589fdcf7f4bf11b6263a81e94350
DISCLAIMER: ALTHOUGH THE DATA FOUND IN THIS BLOG AND INFOGRAPHIC HAS BEEN PRODUCED AND PROCESSED FROM SOURCES BELIEVED TO BE RELIABLE, NO WARRANTY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED CAN BE MADE REGARDING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, LEGALITY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION. THIS DISCLAIMER APPLIES TO ANY USES OF THE INFORMATION WHETHER ISOLATED OR AGGREGATE USES THEREOF.
UAW Strike Map and Demands
Turn words into stunning videos automatically with AI
Clarence Thomas: The Fundraising Face Behind Koch Brothers’ Supreme Court Takeover
Rupert Murdoch legacy mapped
Academy Award Nominees For Hypocrisy
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.