Georgia On Our Mind
The Georgia runoff election is one week away. If Sen. Warnock wins reelection on Dec. 6th, Democrats will have a 51-seat majority, making it easier to run committees, pass legislation and confirm judges.
Hear Sarah Riggs Amico, former candidate for Georgia Lt. Governor and U.S. Senate, discuss Senator Warnock’s campaign and learn how the Republicans could be in trouble. She also discusses the lessons that Georgia organizers have learned that could help New York Democrats in the future.
- Click here to listen to the podcast.
- Check out our website for a roundup of all actions to help Sen. Warnock’s campaign, from postcarding to text banking and phone banking (broken down below).
- Click here to phone bank with Fair Fight.
- Click here to text bank with Working Families Party.
- Click here to phone bank with the Center for Common Ground.
- Click here to postcard with Postcards to Voters.
- Click here to donate to Sen. Warnock’s campaign.
End of the Year Town Hall with Mondaire Jones
Join us for a term-in-review town hall with Rep. Jones hosted by Westchester activists on Tuesday, December 13th @ 7PM. What legislation did Congress pass this past year, what work is left unfinished, and what challenges lie ahead as we face a Republican lead House next year? You won’t want to miss this important discussion.
Click here to register for the event on Tues., Dec. 13th @ 7PM.
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.