4 DAYS BEFORE ELECTION DAY
Every Single Vote IS Going to Count!
Taking action will make a difference.
It’s simple, very simple. We have the majority of people supporting Democratic candidates up and down the ballot. What is needed is to make sure these voters get to the polls next Tuesday. Make calls to get the vote out. For help with technology or have other questions, contact Rebecca.
- For initial training, join Organize New Hampshire on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, AND Election Day. Five shifts each day between 10 AM to 6 PM. SIGN UP HERE.
- Join other Lean Left volunteers at PowerHour Sunday 3-5 pm, where we can make these calls together! SIGN UP HERE.
It all comes down to turnout. Data supports our GOTV efforts for U.S. Senate candidate Cheri Beasley and State House candidate Valerie Jordan, indicating that northeastern NC is seeing some of the highest levels of early voting in all of NC. Fewer than 3 to 4 votes per precinct can make all the difference in NC! Get Out the Democratic Vote in northeastern NC provides voting information to voters. This super easy script asks an initial question to ID Dem voters, then helps them make a plan to vote. There are three ways to make these calls:
- For initial training, join All in for NC on Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, AND Election Day (various times offered). SIGN UP HERE. (List your organization as Lean Left).
- Join other Lean Left volunteers at PowerHour Sunday 3-5 pm so we can make these calls together! SIGN UP HERE.
- Experienced phone bankers can call on their own every day through Election Day using this FAQ (contact Dana with questions).
Get Out the Vote for Democrats up and down the ticket with the WisDems Call Team. Talking to voters and making a plan to vote is one of the most effective ways YOU can make a difference this November. Winning in Wisconsin is VITAL! We need all hands on deck to get out the vote! There are two ways to make calls with the Wisdems through Election Day:
- Weekday Phonebank. You will receive an email with all of the information you need, including the Zoom link, upon sign-up (note: all times are Central Time). SIGN UP HERE.
- FINAL FOUR! Sign up for shifts on 11/5-11/8; four shifts every day (note: all times are Central Time). You will receive an email with all of the information you need, including the Zoom link, upon sign-up. SIGN UP HERE.
Among people who have voted early and those voting for the first time ever, the Dems hold a nearly 40-point margin. The work of making calls to voters is succeeding, but we have to keep the pressure on. Just as in 2020, Pennsylvania is critical.
- Join Turn PA Blue & the PA House Democratic Campaign Committee to call Pennsylvania voters about their Mail-In Ballots and help make sure their voices are heard on November 8! Training provided. SIGN UP HERE!
Spend Election Night with the States Project
Let’s gather as a community.
Follow Election Night results in NH, NC, and PA and more with The States Project, November 8, 7 pm-11 pm. State legislatures have an impact on some of the most important issues we face in this country: access to abortion services, gun safety, climate change, and access to the ballot box. But over the past several decades, state legislatures in swing states have been increasingly dominated by a right-wing faction that is more interested in building their power and working on behalf of their wealthy donors than they are in serving their state’s citizens. Hear from experts about why these elections are crucial and find an explanation of the results as they come in. RSVP here to learn more.
FUND THE MOVEMENT
For our final gift of the cycle, we are supporting a partner who has been with Lean Left since the very beginning: the Sister District Project. Sister District organizes groups like ours around the country to work on the state legislative races that decide so many of our rights and policies: gun safety, reproductive rights, voting rights and many others. They do the work vetting candidates, choosing the races and states where our volunteer efforts will have the most impact. They’ve helped organize and train more than 50,000 volunteers around the country, so that we can provide vital support to 131 candidates, and help flip dozens of seats blue.
To learn more about Lean Left Vermont visit our website.
If you want to work on the election but your time is limited, and you’d like to work with a supportive group of people, join us at the PowerHour, being held every Sunday until election day from 3 to 5 PM. This Sunday (September 4), we’ll be calling friendly Dems in NC and NH to sign them up to be poll observers and staff for hotlines. Easiest calls you’ll ever make and a good intro to the work we’ll be doing this Fall. Believe us, you’ll feel better all week!
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.