Use their own words to expose lies with an ACTION BUTTON that combines their video with your call to action.
Some politicians will say anything to get elected. Their own words are the best rebuttal.
How do you highlight the hypocrisy? Do it fast while it is in the news? Make it easy for people to see and direct them to your call to action? Create an ACTION BUTTON in minutes that combines a YouTube video with your message and call to action.
Hold them accountable with an ACTION BUTTON
How an Action Button looks on a phone
Rubio runs from his past in debate with Val Demings
- Marco Rubio is obsessed with taking away our freedoms. Losing the right to choose means women’s lives are at risk, doctors could be thrown in jail, and victims of rape and incest forced to carry the seed of their rapist. We will #RetireRubio and protect the right to choose.
- Marco Rubio voted to give the biggest tax breaks to the wealthiest corporations, and said he would pay for them by making cuts to Social Security and Medicare.
- When Rubio had the opportunity after Parkland to pass legislation meant to prevent gun violence, he choked and abandoned those kids.
- Florida eliminated a number of dropboxes from 2020. Why do that particularly in certain areas. Senator, your job is to make sure that every person votes, the ones who may vote for you, and the ones who may not vote for you that is your responsibility.
- #ValDemings destroyed the lies of Rubio. He’s been an elected official for 24 years and Florida is worse off for his being a representative. – Twitter
How to create an ACTION BUTTON
We created a Rubio Action Button to test the solution in a few minutes. Apply for a free license to create your Action Button here.
- Pick a campaign name such as ‘Rubio’ in this example.
- The URL for the Action Button is https://actionbutton.live/rubio
- Choose the video clip with the comments you want to highlight. In this example we chose Rubio’s comments about banning abortions with no exemptions for rape nor incest.
- Add the message you would like to appear next to the video clip.
- Assign a name to the button such as #RetireRubio in this example.
- Decide what you’d like viewers to do after seeing the video and reading your message.
- The call to action can direct viewers to a website, donation page, make a call or send a text when they click on that button.
- In this example the call to action is to visit Val Demings‘ website.
- Action Buttons work on laptops, tablets and phones.
- You can create multiple Action Buttons and change the video, message or call to action at any time.
Make it interesting
The Action Button URL ( https://actionbutton.live/rubio ) can be converted into a QR Code with the free QR Code Generator app. Just paste the URL in the app to generate a QR Code. When people scan the code, they are directed to the Action Button. The QR Code can then be used in simple graphics that invite the reader to learn more without disclosing much at first glance. Creating QR Codes make it easier for people to learn more. Creating QR Codes is fast, easy and free.
More ACTION BUTTONs
You can create an Action Button with any public video, from YouTube, TikTok or other source. You define the message that should appear with the video. And you choose what action you would like people to take after seeing it. You can create an Action Button in minutes and push it out on social media while the issue is in the news. You can create multiple Action Buttons and even use the same video clip for different calls to action. Progressive groups can apply here for a free Action Button account here. Here are some examples:
This Action Button uses a TikTok video
TakeAway: Hold them accountable for their lies with Action Buttons.
DISCLAIMER: ALTHOUGH THE DATA FOUND IN THIS BLOG AND INFOGRAPHIC HAS BEEN PRODUCED AND PROCESSED FROM SOURCES BELIEVED TO BE RELIABLE, NO WARRANTY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED CAN BE MADE REGARDING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, LEGALITY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION. THIS DISCLAIMER APPLIES TO ANY USES OF THE INFORMATION WHETHER ISOLATED OR AGGREGATE USES THEREOF.
Read in browser »
Reposted from Democracy Labs with permission.
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.