The Midterms Are 58 Days Away
Control of the House runs through New York. Races in SIX districts are competitive and Democrats can’t keep their majority without winning these races here at home. Our freedoms are at risk and a hard-right extremist majority could spell chaos. Democratic candidates need all of the support they can get. Here’s what you can do:
- Click here to donate to the candidates running in vulnerable districts. This bundle divides your donation between the six candidates running in the most competitive NY House districts.
- Check out our updated website for a list of competitive districts and candidate info.
- Help make calls! Indivisible’s Tour NY Phone Banks target the battleground congressional districts that Democrats need to win across New York. Register for a Zoom shift on Mondays from 6:00-7:00 PM.
Help Fill the Bus
Pat Ryan’s special election win made national headlines. Now let’s knock doors and help him win his midterm election in a Congressional district that Democrats must hold.
- Click here to register for a seat on the bus this Oct. 9th.
Postcarding and Letter Writing Campaigns
- Click here to register to write letters to encourage people to vote in the midterms with the cast of Hamilton on September 15th @ 6PM.
- If you have your own postcards, the following campaigns can give you addresses:
- Postcards to Voters
- Activate America
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our postcarding email list.
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.