- New Hampshire: Make calls to voters to say NO to gerrymandered voting district maps. Thursday, December 16, and Monday, December 20.
- Push Congress to Pass the Freedom to Vote Act: Make calls with Common Cause and text with End Citizens United and Let America Vote to key states.
Learn more and sign up here!
Join Lean Left in investing in local groups in North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin that will bring voters back into the Democratic fold. Research shows that rural/small town voters support progressive policies but we need to meet them where they live!
Learn more about the groups and how you can help fund them!
Update on November’s Monthly Beneficiary and the culminating New Roots Event
At December 2nd’s New Roots: The Next Generation of North Carolina Organizing, a fundraising event co-sponsored by Lean Left and eight other organizations across the country came together to raise more than $40,000 for Down Home, the New NC Project, and NC Asian Americans Together, proving that when we donate together, we can turbo-charge our impact and support grassroots efforts to strengthen democracy. You can watch the New Roots event recording here.
January 6 Event
On January 6, 2022, Defenders of Democracy Against Disinformation, Hear Yourself Think, and many other co-sponsoring grassroots groups invite you to mark the one-year anniversary of the attack on the Capitol and take action to protect our democracy from attacks to come.
Republicans have made clear that they plan to use disinformation as a tactic in the 2022 midterms. Learn how you can counter lies about election fraud, candidates, and more
The focus will be on countering one of the most significant sources of disinformation that created the conditions for the Jan. 6 attack. Highlights:
- Begins on Jan. 6, 2022, at 7 pm ET when, in 2021, Facebook closed Donald Trump’s account.
- Keynote video from Congressman Jamie Raskin (MD), manager of the 2nd Trump impeachment and member of the House Select Committee on Jan. 6.
- Breakout sessions with live training on actions to reduce the normalization and revenue of Fox News.
- Concludes at 8 pm ET when, in 2021, the Capitol Police declared the Capitol secure.
Photo Credit: @NYTimes
Check Out Actions & Events on Our Website
There is plenty to do!
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.