Early Voting Starts This Saturday
- Vote Early (Sat. 10/23 – Sun. 10/31): Make a plan to VOTE! Voters may visit ANY of the Countywide Early Voting centers during the dates and times listed.
- Vote on Election Day (Tues. 11/2, 6 am – 9 pm): Voters are assigned to one poll site only. Find your site here.
County Executive George Latimer, county legislators, and the county clerk are all running for reelection – many face Trump Republicans in November. There is also a race for NY Supreme Court and local elections.
Flip Your Ballot & Vote YESThe 2021 Statewide Ballot Proposals are the culmination of years of work. The Legislature has voted to approve these changes to the state constitution for the past two years and now it’s our turn. A simple majority of people must VOTE YES in order for them to pass.
- Read more about the proposals here
Our New Look
Be sure to check out our new and improved website for up to date information on actions, events, and news across Westchester County.
Help Ida Storm Victims
Local organizations helping the most vulnerable storm victims need donations!
- The Community Resource Center’s Emergency Assistance Fund for Flood Relief will help low-income families who need financial support as they recover and rebuild following this natural disaster. CRC’s center has also sustained significant flood damage.
- The Fuller Center for Housing of Greater New York City is on the ground in several towns gutting and rebuilding storm damaged homes for those in need.
On Thursday, President Biden talked about “altering the filibuster” one day after Senate Republicans blocked the Freedom to Vote Act.
For Filibuster Friday, let’s turn up the heat about why we need to kill the filibuster once and for all. Click here for this week’s toolkit.
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.