Volume 2, Issue 23 – September 5, 2020
THE WEEK IN REVIEW
Get Your 2020 Truman Dinner Tickets Now!
We’re about a week away from our largest fundraiser of the year with Sen. Cory Booker, Nicole Galloway, Jill Schupp, Cori Bush, and many other great candidates!
If the cost of this event is prohibitive, please send an email to email@example.com. We want as many Democrats as possible to come hang out with us for a spectacular one-night-only event!
Missouri for Biden Yard Signs
Awesome People Make All This Possible
We are so incredibly grateful to the people and organizations who make the Truman Dinner possible every year! We could not have a thriving state party with a year-round presence without these generous sponsors. Want to be a sponsor too? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
~ and Leslie Pfriem & John Palone of Kansas City ~
Fine Tune Your Skills From Home With Best Practices Institute Webinars
The Team Blue Pipeline Program (TBPP) seeks to provide professional development and training opportunities on a continuing basis to Democratic staff, volunteers, activists, and candidates. TBPP webinars occur bi-weekly on Wednesdays at 3:00 p.m. CST, unless otherwise stated. Sign up below!
- Wednesday, September 9: TBPP: Mini-Session – Relational Voter Contact
- Wednesday, September 23: TBPP: How You Can Help with Voter Education
- Wednesday, October 7: TBPP: Mini-Session – Virtual Phone Bank
You Can Volunteer Every Day of the Week!
The countdown to Election Day is in full swing, and there are events needing volunteers happening all the time.
Browse a list of volunteer events all over the state here, or see the opportunities below.
These events repeat weekly, so get to work!
- Monday: MO Monday Madness for Jean Pretto
- Tuesday: Healthy Kids Tuesdays with Cindy Berne
- Wednesday: Dolan’s Dialers for Rhonda Dolan
- Thursday: Healthcare Thursdays for Betsy Fogle and James Shackelford
- Friday: MO Jobs Friday for Colby Murphy and Bill Otto
- Saturday: Volunteer Phone Bank Training
- Sunday: Columbia Takeover with Adrian Plank and Jacque Sample
New Merch Just Added!
“Show Me Change” Needs You!
Missouri’s Coordinated Campaign is hitting the pavement, the phones, and the keyboard to make sure we win every single vote possible across the state. But we rely on committed folks like you to join us in lit dropping, calling, and texting these targeted voters. If we work together, soon we’ll be calling her Governor Galloway.
Our Rural Town Hall Series is in Full Swing
Mark your calendars and sign up to join us as we highlight our Democratic candidates up and down the ballot within each of our rural congressional districts. These town halls will be held via Facebook live on the MDP’s Facebook page.
- 3rd Congressional District, 9/09, 7:00 PM
- 7th Congressional District, 9/16, 5:00 PM
- 4th Congressional District, 9/23, 7:00 PM
- 8th Congressional District, 9/30, 7:00 PM
Submit an Event!
Are you a Democratic club, county committee, or allied group that’s hosting an event? Let us know so we can publicize it on our website. A sense of community is even more important these days as we’re staying home and not gathering together in person. Submit your event here!
Are You an Official Member?
If you’re not already a bonafide member of the Missouri Democratic Party, make it official today! Let’s show our strength in numbers to the GOP – become a member!
IMPORTANT DATES & EVENTS
- 9/12 – Truman Dinner – Get your tickets NOW!
- 9/19 – 3rd Quarter State Committee Meeting (Date changed!)
- 10/7 – Last day to register to vote for the Nov. 3rd election
- 11/3 – Election Day!
Thank you for volunteering, making calls, dropping lit for candidates, and for always wearing your mask out in public!
Missouri Democratic Party
Paid for by the Missouri Democratic State Committee, Cydney Mayfield, Treasurer.
Missouri Democratic Party
4218 Roanoke Rd.
Kansas City, MO 64111
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.