Big news! We’re so excited to partner with Vote Save America, PA Stands Up, and the PA Senate Democratic Campaign Committee on Flip-the-Senate-Summer Phone Banks!
On Saturday, we made over 42,000 in a single day for Janet Diaz for PA Senate with our autodialer ThruTalk. (If you haven’t used ThruTalk before, sign up for training here.) Join us this weekend for calls with…
- Saturday, August 15: Shanna Danielson (SD 31 Cumberland/York) Shanna is a teacher and anti-gun violence advocate who has stood up to Republicans on the steps of the state capitol. Sign up to make calls!
- Sunday, August 16: John Kane (SD 9 Chester/Delco) After more than four decades working as a local plumber, John Kane is stepping up and running to flip a longtime Republican-held district. He is a recent cancer survivor, ready to safeguard affordable health care for all Pennsylvanians. Sign up to make calls!
Live support and encouragement will be available while you dial on a dedicated Slack channel. You’ll get all the info you need when you sign up … sign up now!
At our virtual phone bank parties, you can meet red-to-blue PA General Assembly candidates on Zoom, then we’ll call voters together on an open Virtual Phone Bank (dial by hand).
New volunteers are welcome from PA and across the nation. We provide training and all of the info you’ll need to help our candidates win!
Sign up for a virtual phone bank party in a key red-to-blue district.
- Mondays, 7-8 PM ET: Phone Bank Office Hours with Turn PA Blue. Come to get trained and to ask your phone banking questions. Sign up for a session HERE.
- Mondays, 6-8 PM ET: Social Justice Indivisible/Horsham Dems Phone Banking Party for Jonathan Kassa (PA-HD 151 in Montgomery County). Sign Up HERE!
- Tuesday, August 11, 6-8 PM ET: TPAB Phone Banking Party for Jill Dennin (PA-HD 147 in Montgomery County). Sign Up HERE!
- Wednesday, August 12, 6-8 PM ET: TPAB Phone Banking Party for Lindsay Drew (PA-HD 106 in Dauphin County). Sign Up HERE!
- Wednesday, August 12, 6-8 PM ET: Swing Left Phone Bank for Paul Friel (PA-HD 26 in Delaware and Chester Counties). Sign up HERE!
- Thursday, August 13, 4:30-5:30 PM ET: PROTECT&ELECT Phone Banking Party for Ann Marie Mitchell (PA-HD 178 in Bucks County). Sign Up HERE!
Author-Activist Amy Siskind: How We Rescue America in 2020
Thursday, August 13, 8 PM ET
Join progressive friends throughout Pennsylvania for a free, energizing evening with Amy Siskind, author of The List: A Week-by-Week Reckoning of Trump’s First Year. She will discuss authoritarianism and voter suppression and motivate us for pandemic-capable organizing for a cheat-proof victory in November. Sign up HERE!
Art Haywood Fundraiser to Flip the PA Senate
Wednesday, August 19th, 5:30PM ET
Join State Sen. Art Haywood for an event with red-to-blue candidates Janet Diaz (PA-SD13) and John Kane (PA-SD09). Tickets $20 and up.
Raise a Glass to Freedom: Broadway Swings PA
Tuesday, September 1, 6:30 PM ET
Join the cast of the award-winning musical HAMILTON at a special fundraiser to flip the PA House! RSVP NOW! Tickets $20.20 and up.
Special “Backstage Pass Reception” from 6:30-7:00 PM: Unique pre-show Q/A and performance with our special guests before the curtain rises! For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s time to start building a team of thousands of Election Day Volunteers. We are going to need people to work both inside and outside the polls, as well as attorneys to join the PA Voter Protection Team.
If you are available to work inside the polls in your county of residence, you can also contact your County Board of Elections Office, and they can inform you of the upcoming trainings.
Send postcards to voters in our target districts to help them vote from home! Our postcard kits include 50 pre-addressed postcards, messaging, and detailed instructions. You supply the handwritten touch and stamps.
Order your postcard kit HERE!
Please note: Delivery may take up to 2-3 weeks
Turn PA Blue
PO Box 934
Narberth, PA 19072
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.