This week’s Top Five (plus one):
- Delay in sending the articles to the Senate, and what it means
- the “long way to go,” and why it’s more than a little important that you activate in your local area over the next two weeks re: your Senators
- the Supreme Court grants certiorari in the cases involving Trump’s taxes and financials; what to expect
- Why 2020 will require more than we’ve ever done before, and how to prepare
- and +1) A January Brexit deal passed Parliament this morning; why Putin’s aims to destroy Western democracy should concern us all
Reminder! Our new 2020 program, Healing the Heroine, is now open for registration. Register before 12/31 and you get a bonus of our Haven self-care program for free. This makes a great gift to yourself or someone you love– see you on the inside! Healing The Heroine
Happy holidays everyone! This is our last broadcast of the year! Grateful for all your support in 2019.
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.