This Week’s Top Five:
- the impeachment vote, and the last two days of hearing
- next steps on the road to an impeachment trial
- McConnell’s disturbing comments on Fox last night
- the Supreme Court decides today whether to review the lower court orders that Trump’s accountants and bankers must turn over his taxes and financials to the House, and implications for a decision either way
- Lavrov’s visit to the Department of State and the White House, and what it reminds us about the Ukraine scandal as well as the origins of this presidency
See you all next week!
Note: our new program for 2020, Healing the Heroine, is now open for registration: Learn more here.
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.