Most major media outlets in the US broadcast in English. This hampers the flow of information to immigrant communities who are a sizable portion of the electorate but speak languages other than English at home.
New technology transcribes, translates and captions videos into different languages – immediately at a very affordable price. Americans Vs Trump used this technology today, to translate testimony from the impeachment hearings into Spanish, Portuguese and Russian.
- The raw video clip in English is uploaded to be translated.
- The video is transcribed and manually edited if needed.
- The languages to be translated into are chosen.
- Captions are automatically added to the output video file.
- Translated videos shared on social media and with public media outlets.
New real-time, affordable software makes sure that all voters get the facts. Learn more here.
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.