DemCastUSA.com is quickly establishing itself as the go-to place for up-to-date news by grassroots activists and is recruiting teams of amplifiers to make sure grassroots voices are elevated.
How can you help
If you have state news or issues to share, you can add hashtags to your posts to alert our teams and supporters.
How Does this work?
- Dedicated Teams of Amplifiers will be searching for posts hashtagged with #DemCast and the state tag. All State tags follow the same formula, #DemCast + postal abbreviation for you state. For example: # DemCastGA for Georgia.
- Even if it’s not your post, you can flag it for us by replying with the hashtags.
- If you are in need of a graphic to use, check the graphics library at DemCastUSA.com for some great options!
Here are some examples of using the hashtags:
- When you are sharing DemCast media from the DemCastUSA.com website:
- When you see a tweet or post on social media that you want to “flag” for other Demcasters to amplify.
- When you find a piece of non-DemCast media that you can use to send a DemCast message:
If you want to be a formal member of our team, sign up here to volunteer: https://demcastusa.com/get-involved/.
Otherwise, just click on the #DemCast hashtag, and have fun sharing great content!
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.