- Trump asked the Ukraine for a favor that would help him win an election, before he would give them aid needed to protect themselves from Russia.
- He asked China to dig up dirt on Biden, while talking trade, publicly.
- He pulled our troops out of Syria, leaving our allies unprotected. 2,000,000 Kurdish people will likely die and ISIS will be able to rise again. The Kurdish people call us traitors.
WE MUST STAY OUTRAGED!
WE MUST NOT ALLOW THIS TO BECOME NORMAL!
THE STAKES ARE TOO HIGH!
PLEASE CALL YOUR MOCS!
ASK YOUR SENATOR / REPRESENTATIVE
- Is it okay for a President to ask and or threaten a foreign country to help them win an election?
- Is it ok to betray our allies and leave them to almost certain death in Syria? (If they don’t know, tell them you will call back later this week and ask again.)
TELL CONGRESS YOU WANT THEM TO SUPPORT IMPEACHMENT AND THE RULE OF LAW BECAUSE:
- Elected officials asking foreign governments for investigations of American citizens to help their reelection campaigns (while withholding taxpayer funded aid to that country or while talking about trade) is a gross ABUSE OF POWER and undermines our NATIONAL SECURITY.
TELL CONGRESS YOU WANT THEM TO REQUEST SECRETARY OF STATE POMPEO RECUSE HIMSELF FROM THIS INVESTIGATION.
- Secretary of State Pompeo was on the call with the Ukraine so lied about his knowledge of the call, has a conflict of interest, and could be obstructing Justice in the impeachment inquiry. His involvement with the Ukraine call and telling employees not to give depositions is a conflict of interest and his obstruction in the impeachment inquiry is an ABUSE OF POWER that could undermine our NATIONAL SECURITY.
TELL CONGRESS TO STOP THE DEFLECTION AND FOCUS ON TRUTH, THE CONSTITUTION, AND THE RULE OF LAW:
- DEFEND the Constitution and acknowledge that bribery and allowing a foreign government to influence our elections are covered under impeachment. As a Member of Congress, why would you not want to get to the truth in order to defend the Constitution?
- PROTECT those involved in the Whistleblower’s complaint. The President threatened “Big Consequences” to those involved in the Whistleblower complaint, although they followed the law.
- STOP deflecting by saying Democrats cannot get over the 2016 election, that Democrats have been trying to impeach Trump since he was elected, or that Democrats are not able to legislate. (They have passed 230 bills in the House since January and the bills sit in the Senate.) This is about the president inviting interference in the 2020 election, ignoring the Constitution and US laws, and abusing the power of his office.
- STOP saying there’s no QUID PRO QUO. Text messages released last night show that Trump’s Ukraine ambassadors were working to get Ukraine to investigate Biden in order to set up a White House meeting and acknowledged the military aid was being held up until Zelensky agreed to the investigation.
- CONDEMN Trump’s agreement to Xi of China that he would ignore the Hong Kong protesters while negotiating a trade deal. The US has long stood as the beacon of democracy. Trump is willing to turn a blind eye to these protesters who wave US flags to demand democracy from a harsh communist regime.
- CONDEMN and INSIST Secretary Pompeo RECUSE HIMSELF in regards to matters involving the impeachment inquiry. Condemn Secretary Pompeo for being a party to the Ukraine call to get dirt on Trump’s political opponent, for refusing to cooperate with Congress, and for telling State Department employees not to cooperate either. Since he was involved in the call, he needs to recuse himself from any official dealings with other personnel and documents needed in the impeachment inquiry.
- REQUEST RESIGNATION-If you would like Secretary Pompeo to resign, contact the State Department here: https://thedemlabs.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=9259840cacd8f01e4ab5952e8&id=c27bdf6068&e=965cc62867
- Sen. Bill Cassidy – DC OFFICE: (202) 224-5824 and METAIRIE OFFICE: (504) 838-0130
- Sen. John Kennedy: DC OFFICE: (202) 224-4623 and NEW ORLEANS OFFICE (504) 581-6190
- Rep. Scalise: (202) 225-3015; Rep. Richmond: (202) 225-6636
- Rep. Graves: (202) 225-3901
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.