The economy has added 13.2 million jobs under President Biden. The unemployment rate is the lowest in nearly 54 years.
Why isn’t he getting the credit he deserves?
Perhaps it’s the big numbers involved? It’s easier to understand facts in a personal context. How are policies affecting me? My community?
This map takes the 17 page report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics and presents it in a simple graphical form. Click on any state to see the job growth for that state. Click on a county for details on the number of businesses, job and wage growth for that county. Same numbers. Just presented in a personalized form that’s easier to search, understand and share.
Keep it simple
There’s a balance between providing too much information (TMI) which can be overwhelming and too little data. A layered map bridges the gap by providing a high level view. Zooming into the map reveals more details. Clicking on a county provides the job growth stats for the county and state. A Search Bar lets you go straight to the area you are interested in. The color coding shows at a glance which states and counties have had the most job growth.
This map can be share with this link https://arcg.is/1OK8H50
or embedded in a website with this code “<iframe width=”300″ height=”200″ frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen src=”https://arcg.is/1OK8H50″></iframe>”
Make your message phone friendly
Many people get their information by phone, so make sure the information you’re providing can be easily seen on a phone. This map automatically adjusts its size to the device (phone, tablet or laptop) being used. A QR Code with an image can be shared on social media. Scanning the QR Code launches the map automatically and a few clicks later you have the facts about the amazing job growth President Biden has delivered.
Get the facts straight
- Bidenomics in action: The most jobs ever created in one term.
- 150,000 jobs created last month—14 million jobs created under President Biden.
- Unemployment under 4% for 21 months in a row—the longest stretch in over 50 years!
- Share of working-age Americans with jobs is higher than before the pandemic.
- Record share of working-age women have jobs.
- 1.6 million jobs created in manufacturing, construction and engineering.
- Bidenomics is growing our economy from the middle out and bottom up, not the top-down.
- Economic growth of 4.9% last quarter.
- Record high wealth for American families.
- Inflation has fallen by 60% since last summer.
- Wages are higher than before the pandemic, accounting for inflation.
- Businesses have invested $600 billion in manufacturing and clean energy.
- MAGAnomics fails the middle class.
- Slashing taxes for the wealthy and big corporations—blowing up the debt.
- Cutting Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid.
- Raising costs for hardworking families.
TakeAway: Help more people understand how many jobs President Biden has created with better messaging using maps.
DISCLAIMER: ALTHOUGH THE DATA FOUND IN THIS BLOG AND INFOGRAPHIC HAS BEEN PRODUCED AND PROCESSED FROM SOURCES BELIEVED TO BE RELIABLE, NO WARRANTY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED CAN BE MADE REGARDING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, LEGALITY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION. THIS DISCLAIMER APPLIES TO ANY USES OF THE INFORMATION WHETHER ISOLATED OR AGGREGATE USES THEREOF.
- Washington Post: U.S. economy adds 150,000 jobs in October, slower but solid growth
- Axios: U.S. adds 150k jobs in October as labor market cools
- New York Times: U.S. employers added 150,000 jobs in the 34th straight month of growth.
Slash your taxes with these billionaire secret tricks!
Republican Guide To Hostage Taking
What are your chances of being arrested for an abortion? Check this map.
How ‘Christian’ Are White Christian Nationalists?
Flint ENVIRONMENTAL INJUSTICE In Black And White
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.