Days of Action Continue
There are local races in Westchester on November 7th and key races throughout NY, VA, and NC along with a reproductive health ballot initiative in OH that we must win this year in order to lay the foundation for success next year.
Actions this week include a Ruth Walker for Westchester County Legislature day of action, postcarding for candidates in Long Island, and phone banking into Ohio.
- Click HERE to sign up for an event.
Knock Doors in Yorktown
Come knock doors in Yorktown for this incredible town slate. Yorktown is a Westchester Republican stronghold that we need to flip in order to get a head start on ousting freshman Republican Mike Lawler from Congress in 2024.
Cook Political Report just listed Lawler’s district (NY-17) a “toss-up“. Mondaire Jones, who is running against Lawler, previously held this seat.
Click HERE to sign up for the Yorktown event on Saturday, Oct. 28th!
Visit our WEBSITE for links to other local competitive races that need your support.
Dates To Remember:
- October 28–Last day that voter registration application must be received by the Board of Elections. NEW LAW! You can now register and vote at early polling sites.
- Download registration form HERE.
- Absentee Ballots Information – details are HERE.
- Early Voting Begins This Saturday, Oct 28th – Sunday, Nov 5th. Location and hours are HERE.
- Election Day is Tuesday, November 7th.
- Visit the Westchester County Board of Elections Website for more voting information.
Join New York for Biden+Harris for our November NYS virtual Unity Rally to promote key November 2023 elections, celebrate the 15th anniversary of the election of President Obama, pay tribute to Veterans, and learn how we can message our Democratic values to win in 2024.
Featured Speaker: Congressman Pat Ryan (NY-18).
Kindly RSVP by October 30th. Please save the Zoom link so you can easily access it on the evening of the event. A Google calendar invite will also be sent to all confirmed registrants.
- Click HERE to sign up for this event on Nov. 1st @ 6PM
One Night Event
The Post-Roe Monologues explores the real-world consequences of the overturning of Roe v. Wade based on interviews and the experience of the playwright as an OB/GYN. A play with music, this is an intimate, character-driven performance that will compel conversation and compassion.
This one-night Benefit features Broadway performers, followed by a panel discussion to raise funds for the National Abortion Hotline and Choice Matters.
- Click HERE to get tickets.
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.