We are fast approaching a key special election in Delaware County’s 163rd District that could make or break our 1-seat House majority in the PA House.
Katie, our rights and our futures are on the line! The race for Delco’s 163rd District is in adead heat. You worked too hard for this majority – we can’t lose it now!
Help knock doors and GET OUT THE VOTE during Turn PA Blue’s Weekend of Action on May 6 and 7. We need ALL hands on deck! Can you help during our Weekend of Action?
With a Democratic majority, we will:
- Fight for fair elections and expanded ballot access.
- Protect the LGBTQ+ community from discrimination.
- Defend workers’ rights, workplace safety, and improve the lives of everyday Pennsylvanians.
- Work tirelessly to pass common sense gun legislation to keep our children and our community members safe.
- Hold the line on our reproductive freedoms.
We can’t go back. A Republican majority would run roughshod over our rights and reverse our progress.
So much rides on our ONE-seat Democratic majority in the PA House. We must turn out for Heather Boyd representing the 163rd District on May 16!
Help us make this happen – sign up for our Weekend of Action Special Election Canvasses.
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.