Georgia On Our Mind
Let’s grow our Democratic majority in the U.S. Senate! A win in Georgia and an additional Senate seat would be a huge victory for Democrats, giving them more leeway to confirm judges, minimize Sens. Manchin and Sinema, and stymie Republican legislation.
Two years ago we pitched in to get out the vote for the Senate runoffs in Georgia – let’s do it again!
- Check out our website for a roundup of all actions, from postcarding to text banking and phone banking (broken down below).
- Click here to phonebank with Fair Fight.
- Click here to textbank with Working Families Party.
- Click here to phonebank with the Center for Common Ground.
- Click here to postcard with Postcards to Voters.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to postcard with IW.
- Click here to donate to Sen. Warnock’s campaign.
What Went Wrong in NY
The midterm elections are over and Democrats outperformed expectations everywhere except for New York. Democrats lost House seats across the state even while electing Kathy Hochul as the first female governor. What happened, and what do the Democrats in New York need to do next? Shannon is joined by Jake Dilemani, Partner at Mercury Public Affairs and a Democratic Strategist.
Click here to listen to the podcast.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.