Rally for Women Dems This Saturday
Hear from women candidates on the ballot this November!
It’s time to start gearing up for the midterms. Governor Hochul is facing a tough race and there are SIX competitive NY House races where Democrats are facing MAGA Republicans, including NY-17, which encompasses parts of Westchester roughly north of 287.
- Check out our updated website for ways to help get out the vote!
- Click here for a Westchester weekday canvas.
- Click here for a Westchester weekend canvass.
- Click here for phone banking options.
- Click here to donate to the candidates running in vulnerable districts. This bundle divides your donation between the six candidates running in the most competitive NY House districts.
- Indivisible’s Tour NY Phone Banks target the New York battleground congressional districts that Democrats need to win. Register for a Zoom shift on Mondays from 6:00-7:00 PM.
Vote YES on the Environmental Bond Act
New! – Vote YES on Prop. 1 – the Environmental Bond Act.
- Click here for information about this once-in-a-generation opportunity to improve quality of life, modernize infrastructure, and safeguard clean drinking water.
Help Fill the Bus
Pat Ryan’s special election win made national headlines. Now let’s knock doors and help him win his midterm election in a Congressional district that Democrats must hold.
- Click here to register for a seat on the bus this Oct. 9th.
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.