On Friday night, as Republicans rammed through first passage of a constitutional amendment to ban abortion in Pennsylvania, PA House Minority Leader Joanna McClinton fought back with fire.
Constitutional amendments have to pass the General Assembly twice – and we can still stop an abortion ban by TAKING BACK the PA House this November and making McClinton Speaker.
Decades of Republican gerrymandering of the PA House are OVER, giving us a historic chance to win. Today, we’re fundraising for:
- Mandy Steele (PA-HD33 Allegheny), Fox Chapel Borough Councilwoman.
- Tarah Probst (PA-HD189 Monroe), Mayor of Stroudsburg.
- Brian Munroe (PA-HD144 Bucks), Clerk of Court.
- Vito Malacari (PA-HD119 Luzerne), teacher’s union president.
- Dr. Arvind Venkat (PA-HD30 Allegheny), emergency room physician.
- Paul Takac (PA-HD29 Centre), College Township Councilman.
- Sara Agerton (PA-HD88 Cumberland), social work & healthcare administrator.
- Mark Moffa (PA-HD142 Bucks), former Penndel Borough Councilman.
- Lisa Borowski (PA-HD168 Delco), Radnor Township Commissioner.
- Melissa Cerrato (PA-HD151 Montco), former PA House district director.
- Cathy Spahr (PA-HD160 Chester/Delco), transportation planner.
- Tim Brennan (PA-HD29 Bucks), worker’s compensation attorney.
- Paul Friel (PA-HD26 Chester), Owen J. Roberts School Board president.
- Johanny Cepeda-Freytiz (PA-HD129 Berks), Reading City Councilwoman.
Katie, in just 4 days, we’ve raised over $16,000 for PA House candidates running to flip the chamber and make Joanna McClinton Speaker.
Thanks for standing up.
– Turn PA Blue
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.