The radicalized Supreme Court’s decisions to overturn Roe and New York’s century-old concealed carry law threaten the lives, safety and freedom of people all across our country. This is not a time to sit idly by. It’s a time to engage and VOTE! The people we elect at the local, state, and federal level matters more now than ever.
Early Voting Continues Until Sunday
The Democratic primaries for Governor, Lt. Governor and State Assembly are on Tuesday, June 28th. Early voting ends on Sunday, June 26th. You must be a registered Democrat in New York to vote in the Democratic primaries. This is the first of two primary dates this summer.
- Click here to find the dates, times and locations for voting early.
- Click here to find your Primary Day voting location.
- If you experience any problems voting, you can call the NYDLC hotline to report issues and receive help. That number is 1-888-3NY-VOTE.
The Congressional and State Senate primaries will be on August 23rd.
- There are currently seven competitive New York House districts that Democrats need to flip and/or defend. Be sure to mark your calendars and make a plan to vote. Visit our website for more information.
Abortion Rights Rallies
Attend the rally hosted by the White Plains Democratic City Committee this Sunday from 1-3PM at MLK Plaza. Or click here to find a We Won’t Go Back abortion rights rally near you.
Grab your pens. We are participating in two postcarding campaigns as we get ready for the midterms.
- Upstate NY: We are writing to voters in US Rep. Claudia Tenney’s upstate district (Tenney has been described as the Marjorie Taylor Greene of NY) reminding them that Democrats deliver for them. Tenney voted against funds for a water infrastructure project for her district, then showed up to take credit for the funds.
- Florida: Writing to Democrats in Broward County, FL reminding them to vote Blue in November.
Email IWpostcarding@gmail.com to join one or both or our ongoing postcarding campaigns. More to come later!
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.