Early Voting Is Underway
Early voting starts today in Georgia and runs through the end of the month.
Making phone calls and texting voters are the best ways to help Get Out The Vote and we need all hands on deck to help flip these two Senate seats!
Find out more about Reverend Raphael Warnock’s campaign for U.S. Senate.
Find out more about Jon Ossoff’s campaign for U.S. Senate.
- Register here for Fair Fight’s mandatory training. Fair Fight works to end voter suppression.
- Sign up here for phone and text banking.
- Reclaim Our Vote encourages voters of color in GA to vote. Join fellow Westchester activists via Zoom.
- Register for Sundays.
- Register for Wednesdays.
- Click here call voters with the New GA Project.
- Click here to GOTV phone bank with the DeKalb County Democrats.
- Help register and turn out young voters with the Sunrise Movement. Perfect for kids home from college or politically active high school students.
- Make calls with fellow New Yorkers via NY for Biden which includes links to phone bank with Larchmont/Mamaroneck Indivisible on Tuesdays and Thursdays @ 4:30.
- Check out the IW website for other ways to take action.
- Send Texts with New Georgia Project Action Fund.
- Sign up for Voter Contact Training to help voters request absentee ballots, find their early voting locations, let them know about changes to their polling sites, and more.
- We have 1,000 extra postcards to send to Georgia via Postcards to Swing States. Email IWpostcarding@gmail.com to get writing. We have 26,000 postcards already on their way to Georgia!
Help Combat Vaccine Disinformation
“America is on the cusp of distributing a publicly available vaccine for COVID-19. Unfortunately, America is also on the cusp of a disinformation tsunami centered around the vaccine,” according to the Click Alt Right Delete newsletter. Educate yourself and help dispel myths about the vaccine. Click here for links to reputable sources of information that you can trust. Click here for more information about what disinformation is and why it’s effective.
We are Indivisible.
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.