After attending in-person sessions and committee hearings, Republican Pennsylvania State Rep. Andrew Lewis (PA-HD105) tested positive for COVID-19.
Lewis kept it a secret from Democrats for an ENTIRE WEEK as Republican members self-quarantined, putting hundreds of legislators, staff, and families in grave danger.
PUNISH PA House Republicans for putting our lives at risk.
State Rep. Lewis’s COVID-19 coverup is just one example of how completely unhinged PA House Republicans have been during a pandemic that has killed over 100,000 Americans.
- State Rep. Russ Diamond, who self-quarantined after exposure to Lewis, didn’t inform Democratic colleagues, and bragged about grocery shopping without a mask.
- State Rep. Cris Dush compared Gov. Tom Wolf’s COVID-19 response to Nazi Germany.
- State Rep. Stephanie Borowicz introduced a resolution saying COVID-19 “may be but a punishment inflicted upon us for our presumptuous sins.”
- State Rep. Mike Jones held an in-person gathering for 150 maskless people.
- State Rep. Daryl Metcalfe insisted “all jobs are life-sustaining” and urged counties to defy stay-at-home orders.
Turn PA Blue volunteers have written tens of thousands of postcards, made tens of thousands of calls, and raised over $25,000 for Democratic candidates running to FLIP the PA House. Can you take action today
Please join us for our final virtual quizzo before the June 2nd primary! This will be our last Quizzo before a break, so you definitely won’t want to miss it!
Thanks for standing up.
— Turn PA Blue
DemCast is an advocacy-based 501(c)4 nonprofit. We have made the decision to build a media site free of outside influence. There are no ads. We do not get paid for clicks. If you appreciate our content, please consider a small monthly donation.